Many of you within our community may have questions about how to handle Halloween,
therefore, we have included a link in this communication that may help you choose what is best
for you and your family.
Most of the events and programs happening in the area may not be city-sponsored activities,
however, and are instead privately organized by local businesses and nonprofits. In all cases,
whether an event is an official city-sponsored event or a privately sponsored one, limitations
imposed by the state's reopening requirements will be in effect.
• Carving or decorating pumpkins with members of your household and displaying
• Carving or decorating pumpkins outside, at a safe distance, with neighbors or friends
• Decorating your house, apartment, or living space
• Doing a Halloween scavenger hunt where children are given lists of Halloween-themed things to look for while they walk outdoors from house to house admiring
Halloween decorations at a distance
• Having a Halloween costume contest
• Having a Halloween movie night with people you live with
• Having a scavenger hunt-style trick-or-treat search with your household members in or around your home rather than going house to house
Stay safe and be well.
You may visit your community website to see what activities are taking place this season!