When do I need an Architectural Modification Request form?


Architectural Modification Request forms must be submitted for any alteration being done to the exterior of the home or property. This includes but is not limited to painting, staining, additions to the home, removal and replacement of trees, swimming pools, fences, patios, screen enclosures, etc. Some modifications will also require a city and/or other permits. Please refer to your community's guidelines for specifications on modifications. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk