PHASE IV GATE ACCESS
Vehicle decal installations can be made by contacting our office at 954-438-6570 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
New OWNERS receive their 1st decal free of charge. Additional or replacement decals will be the current cost of the decal (see pricing details below. PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Prior to your appointment (for new homeowners or tenants):
* Provide our office with a copy of your closing paperwork (settlement statement, warranty deed or lease agreement – All leases require prior approval by the Phase IV Association)
* Complete and submit the resident information form (SEE ATTACHMENT) to email@example.com
What to bring to your appointment:
- A current registration showing the name and/or property address of a registered property owner or tenant in Phase IV.
- Valid driver’s license
- A valid form of payment (see pricing details below. PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- All vehicles which will be receiving an access decal MUST be present for decal installation. Decals cannot be mailed.
For residents requiring access for a rental vehicle (less than 30 days). A pass may be requested from your community manager.
The owner or tenant must email the community manager, Catherine Cano at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Picture of the owner/tenant’s Driver License with property address
- Documentation with rental agreement dates.
Once the required information is received and reviewed, the Community Manager will authorize the guard to provide a temporary pass to the resident at the gate.
For residents requiring access for a Rental vehicle (more than 30 days), the resident will be required to purchase an access wand (see pricing details below. PRICING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE). The following information must be sent to the Community Manager at the email address above for authorization to purchase the wand:
- Valid Driver’s License with property address
- Proper documentation of the rental agreement
If you require an access device for a company vehicle, the owner/tenant’s driver license must show the property address and written authorization for use from the company which owns the vehicle, or proof of company ownership if you are the registered owner.
Decal Price $15.00 plus $4.00 service charge
Wand Price $25.00 plus $4.00 service charge and $50 deposit (which will be refunded once the wand is returned). Deposit Refunds will be issued by check. Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for processing.
Acceptable payment methods:
Debit and Credit Card are accepted (no Amex).
If paying by check or money order, the device and service charge must be paid separately (you will need 1 check made payable to Phase IV Roadway Association for the device, and 1 check made payable to Pines Property Management for the service charge.